05 February 2013

Oh Baby!

I took my first belly picture at 17 weeks, 1 day.  Here is is in all its glory!
I'm glad I told my students last week! As soon as I told them, my bump started becoming more prominent! I have lost 10lbs so far in this pregnancy, and not because I've been sick! I eat ALL THE TIME! I'm just thankful that all the things I want have been on the healthier side. Don't get me wrong, I've had cravings for burgers, chips, ice cream and such, but those have been few and far between so far. I plan to have Josh take a weekly picture starting on Wednesday at 18 weeks, so we can watch the weekly progress!

We also bought our first piece of baby furniture for the nursery! We already have a dresser, a daybed to go in there and we are getting a changing table from my sister. The only two things we needed to purchase for the nursery were the crib and a rocking chair of sorts. We had been looking at gliders and rocking armchairs, but had not settled on a style or color when I got a text from my sister... A friend of hers was getting rid of her glider that she had used in her nurseries for both of her children. So, of course I jumped at the chance of getting a glider from a good home! Plus, I couldn't beat the price! We left the glider at my Mom's for safe keeping until we have the nursery ready for its arrival. We need to paint and such first!

Here is the cozy glider! Its is in such great shape! I can't wait to get the nursery put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment